Thursday, April 2, 2009

WORDS OF INSPIRATION..........


I know how hard it is to step on that scale and cringe when you see that number! How did THAT get there? Actually, how did I get here?! When it comes to shedding that extra weight, it can be frustrating , because pounds are stubborn, so you have to be stubborn back! It's all about YOU and your ATTITUDE girls! That's what Alison is teaching me and it's starting to make an impression on my brain and in turn, my body! At the end of the four weeks, I will share my beginning and ending numbers with you, so that you can see that progress does happen during boot camp. But I thought I'd share some inspirational quotes from Alison to inspire you to stick with it and STAY STRONG!





~ It's mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
~ The difference between try and triumph is a little, "umph"!
~ The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. You are the Priority..:)
~ The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.
~ Rule your mind or it will rule you.
~The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.
~ Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
~ Conscience is the INNER voice that warns us somebody may
be looking.

~ One of my best moves is to surround myself with friends who, instead of asking, "Why?" are quick to say, "Why not?" That attitude is contagious.
-Oprah Winfrey

~ It is time for us to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever, the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it.
-Vince Lombardi

BELIEVE GIRLS! ~Tamara

1 comment:

  1. I love when Alison says her quotes...they are true and stick with you...she is absolutely amazing...Tamara you are doing great and I am so proud of you...keep up the good work....xoxo...krissy

    ReplyDelete