Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GETTIN' HOT WITH SALSA!!!

SALSA saves the day! I LOVE SALSA! It's truly been one of the best tools for me on the meal plan. I use it to spice up egg whites, fish and chicken and sometimes I pretend a rice cake is a tortilla chip and dip it in for a snack. I pretty much have my daily menu worked out into a nice little routine. Here's what I've worked out to make it as simple as possible:


8:00am Breakfast:
-BSN Dessert Protein Shake (comes in cinnamon roll, chocolate coconut candy bar, chocolate fudge, banana creme, banana nut bread, and vanilla creme flavors) Best deal at supplementwarehouse.com
Blend with 5 oz water and ice cubes
11:00am Snack:
-5 egg whites with spinach, red onion, mushrooms, tomato and SALSA.
2pm Lunch:
4 oz Chicken or Tuna
1/2 cup brown rice
SALSA or Mixed Veggies
5pm Snack:
-4 oz Tuna or Chicken
-1/2 cup brown rice or salt free rice cake or mixed veggies
-SALSA
9:30 pm Dinner:
-4 oz Salmon, Chicken or Steak Filet
-Grilled Vegetables

12am Snack:
-BSN Dessert Protein Shake






No comments:

Post a Comment