Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Alison is Always There! :-)

Went running around the neighborhood earlier today and saw Alison's "Desert Adventure Boot Camp-Mobile" parked in the parking lot of a nearby school. I kept running and then stopped for a second to adjust my jogging pants that are suddenly feeling a little bit loose (yay!), when another car pulled up beside me and stopped. Who was in the back seat, cheering me on? Alison of course! "You're running! It's noon and you're running! I'm so proud of you!" She's always there, even when you least expect it. And even if she's not physically present, her positive energy and motivational quotes stick with you and get you out the door to do your cardio on the off days. This is the fourth week of camp and I will have my final numbers for you on Friday...that's also motivation to get out the door and burn a few extra calories!

"If your body's not right, the rest of your day will go all wrong. Take care of yourself. " ~V.L. Allineare

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed during the past few weeks that you're looking extremely good, but I had no idea you were working with a trainer (this is the first time I've been on this site)...Don't worry, I'm a very old man and I'm not hitting on you, I just enjoy beauty, and you're a very lovely woman... Keep up the good work... Stardust...29 Palms.

    ReplyDelete