Thursday, March 26, 2009

WELCOME TO TAMARA'S BOOT CAMP BLOG!!



Welcome Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you for taking the time to check out my progress with Desert Adventure Boot Camp! Just like everyone out there, I have been looking for an effective way to feel better and and of course with summer right around the corner, get into better shape. I have always enjoyed exercising, but in the last few years my workouts have gone by the wayside and my eating habits have happily satisfied my appetite, but left my waistline something I'm not too satisfied with! So, it's time to take charge and Desert Adventure Boot Camp is something that I wish I would have found a long time ago. Trainer Alison Busher was put on this earth to train and motivate and make working out something you actually look forward to. She holds you accountable, which is what I needed more than anything. This is my 4th camp and the results have been more than I could have expected. But this time around in addition to the exercise, I am focusing in on my diet, which I am hoping will jumpstart my metabolism and results even further. I will post what I have been eating each day, talk about boot camp and what exercises I am doing on off days to stay on track! I might even share my numbers with you so you can see how I'm changing. It's hard, but once you start seeing the results you never want to stop. I invite you to experience my journey and hopefully it will inspire you to lace up those running shoes and hit the pavement with the girls at Boot Camp! Here we go!
~Tamara

3 comments:

  1. Way to go girl!!! So proud of your clean eating!!! and (no nocci) Loved reading your blog and being part of Bootcamp!! Bootcamp best work out around and truely changes you forever!!
    It is what you make it!!
    xo Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR AN INSPIRATION TO ALL THAT YOU DO BY INFORMING US WITH THE NEWS YOU DELIVER AND ALL THE QUALITY TIPS TO IMPROVE OUR WAY OF LIVING
    OOOXXXOOO NICK

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is good blog, the health is wealth and maintain
    to that's so compulsory. exercise also necessary for fit our body. thank you

    ReplyDelete